Wednesday, November 16, 2011

TWITTER UPDATES from 17.11.2011


I had opened a twitter account some time back, with profound hope of using technology for the benefit of traders/investors. However, I had not been posting messages, as I was waiting for the right idea (which is not opinionated). It seems the time has come now.
Before I describe what the updates will be, I must thank all those people who have
joined my twitter account (even when it was silent). I hope that their patience will payoff now.
As we all know, quarterly candle is the second highest level of timeframe, next only to the annual candle. Thus any price move above or below previous quarters' high and low price, is most significant for further movement of the price. Effective tomorrow, I will flash twitter message as and when a stock/Nifty/Bank Nifty Future hits the previous quarter’s High or Low price. The interpretation of this information will be as follows:
For High Price:
1. When price breaks the previous quarters’ high from below, it is a sign of strength.
2. When price breaks the previous quarters’ high from above, it is a sign of weakness.
For Low Price:
1. When price breaks the previous quarters’ low from above, it a sign of weakness.
2. When price breaks the previous quarters’ low from below, it is a sign of strength.
I will start this service with about 20 Stocks from Nifty Future including Nifty/Bank Nifty Future.
For my own good, I give below a Disclaimer and will be considered as read, for all those
who read my twitter posts.
Disclaimer:
1. This service is free and is for educational purpose only and should not be construed as buy or sell advice.
2. If you choose to trade on the basis of my twitter posts, please bear in mind that Equity and its Derivative products are full of financial risks. Turning Points or the undersigned will not be held responsible for the same.
3. Twitter post based on the above idea will be made on the best effort basis.
If you wish to benefit from this service – come on board by signing into my twitter account myturningpoints at Twitter.com. I plan to start the service from 17.11.2011 (Thursday).
Keep Learning.
Ketan Asher.

No comments:

Post a Comment